- To conduct applied marine mammal research for the greater conservation and protection of marine mammals;
- To be at the leading edge of marine mammal scientific endeavour;
- To provide support for affiliated research projects;
- To publish, present and communicate results in national and international peer reviewed publications and conferences, and to share research programs and outcomes with the broader community; and
- To respond to marine mammal stranding events and provide scientific input and recovery assistance for various stakeholders.
View all Research Initiatives here